KillerwolverineKillerwolverine

AIM
ckc929

"Ice Cream" "Ice Cream"

Holy shit

Your animation is amazing. I really really enjoyed this... And your voice acting is completely off the wall.

Hope to see a sequel soon, man.

The Bride to be Unbroken The Bride to be Unbroken

Wonderful

Thank you - I've been a huge fan of Ludo for years, and totally disappointed that there wasn't any music vids for what they had made. I hope to see you at a concert some day!

FAUX - trailer FAUX - trailer

Hey man!

I remember seeing Faux when you had just released them - and welcome back! I, for one, will love seeing all your comics back on NG. Wish you luck, and if I can offer any voice acting services, I wouldn't hesitate to help you at a moments notice.

Hope to see more Faux soon!

Chocolate Rambo Chocolate Rambo

Cant corner the Dorner!

This is Madness 2010 This is Madness 2010

Meh

Its still just the same game you had. You just added color and shit. 5 starts because its fun for a few minutes.

Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

Lawl...

Awesome, but far too easy. I scored an A and an A+ in the two categories. Loved it, though - and the MMO is amazing.

Pulcherimma Mortua Pulcherimma Mortua

I like it...

But the upper body, mainly the shoulders, portray a much more... Manly stature. IE, she looks like a man at the upper body because the shoulders are too thick/broad.

But yes, I like the concept, and it is still great work.

ZELDA ZELDA

Dude.

Link is totally bitch to Zelda, just like Mario is bitch to Peach. Women, man. The fuck.

Warhammer 40k Dreadnaught Warhammer 40k Dreadnaught

Mmhmm.

Really, really good shit, dude. Although it would have been nice to see the model turned around, you really get a good feel of the 'boxiness' of the original model. I enjoyed the geometry here, and I'd really like to see it colored in.

Fantastic work, keep it up.

IStumpyI responds:

just look at the video link in the description