KillerwolverineKillerwolverine

AIM
ckc929

"Ice Cream" "Ice Cream"

Holy shit

Your animation is amazing. I really really enjoyed this... And your voice acting is completely off the wall.

Hope to see a sequel soon, man.

The Bride to be Unbroken The Bride to be Unbroken

Wonderful

Thank you - I've been a huge fan of Ludo for years, and totally disappointed that there wasn't any music vids for what they had made. I hope to see you at a concert some day!

FAUX - trailer FAUX - trailer

Hey man!

I remember seeing Faux when you had just released them - and welcome back! I, for one, will love seeing all your comics back on NG. Wish you luck, and if I can offer any voice acting services, I wouldn't hesitate to help you at a moments notice.

Hope to see more Faux soon!

Eepi Battle Eepi Battle

Wat

I have no idea whats going on. But it should definitely be nominated for an Emmy - the animation is almost... TOO REAL

minilinkki responds:

Thank you! :D

Valentine's Day 2011 Valentine's Day 2011

Lol...

Good flash, but I am fucking lol'ing my face off at all the cries of "I want a girlfriend!"

Protip - women are all lying sluts. You'll be thankful for being single once you hit puberty.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Hahah

While not as good as the last one, it was funny as shit!

I just really missed seeing a Satan freakout on this one - he seemed too cutesy, mm.

--Nightmare-- --Nightmare--

Meh...

Average. Animation was alright, sound was mediocre... Should've had some voice acting instead of text in the middle of the screen...

The story, however, was practically nil - he has a bad dream, which causes him to commit suicide after hearing a crash in his room? Erm... Okay. I mean, its creepy and all, but the plot definitely leaves something to be desired.

The Clown Downstairs The Clown Downstairs

Damn

Fuckin terrifying, dude. Creepy music, creepy animation, and creepy atmosphere combine to make a seriously creepy flash.
Good shit - I hope to see more in the future.

JohnDavidHeptinstall responds:

Thanks, hopefully you will

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

OH GOD

EVERY. ANIME. EVER.

Jesus Sweets! Jesus Sweets!

Lawl...

In all honesty, people would probably buy these.